- Aim High What’s the worst that could happen.
- Determination Don’t let life’s little speed bumps slow you down.
- Extra Parts Yeah, you needed those.
- Gear Because walking away in disgust beats riding away in an ambulance.
- I Feel Pretty Oh, so pretty.
- Situations No matter how bad you think you’ve got it, someone always has it worse.
- Sports I’m quite happy at my computer, thanks.
- Trying It’s the first step towards failure.
- Whitey He can dunk.
Sport motivational posters can depict anything from runners and climbers, BMX bikers and skateboarders, to the serious machine cowboys such as Nascar and motorcycle racers, and even professional sport leagues like baseball and basketball. So whatever your favorite sport is, there will undoubtedly be some great material to be found in some of these funny and demotivational sports posters.
Sports are fun for everybody, whether participating or simply watching. But one thing that is constant throughout all sports is the inevitability of disaster. When you really put yourself out there to perform at your best, triumph can be within grasp, but the chances of falling flat on your face also increase dramatically. Its easy to point fingers at sports athletes from afar, but in truth the things they accomplish using everything from their own bodies to speeding pieces of machinery on wheels can be simply amazing. However when these athletic attempts do go wrong, assuming nobody is seriously injured there is always the possibility for humor to arise.
So embrace the various sports bloopers that have been immortalized into amazingly humorous sports motivational posters. Considering how fast most sports move, it takes a very special moment to capture a blunder on camera. But with the thousands of sports events every year and the millions of photographs taken, the amount of humorous and entertaining images that come out of it is nearly endless.